2. Location. Dashboard Dudes is located in United States and is subject to United States’s laws. If you are outside of United States, your use of the website constitutes consent to the transmission of personal information to United States. If your use of Dashboard Dudes is against the laws of your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to refrain from the use of Dashboard Dudes.
3. Types of Personal Information Collected. “Personal information” is data that identifies, relates to, describes, can be used to contact, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly to a User. For purposes of this Policy, there is no meaningful distinction between the terms “personal information” and “personal data.” a. Personal Information Collected - General. We collect the following items of personal information from Users: i. Name
4. Collection of Personal Information. a. Submission from User. Certain items of personal information we rely on you to submit to us. When a user creates an account, he/she/they provide their name and email address
6. Use of Personal Information. In general, we use your personal information to: a. Process your order; b. Communicate with you regarding your order, your account, the use of our products or services, or otherwise provide customer service; c. Maintain your account and keep track of any purchases made by you; d. Send you marketing communications about services and products offered by Dashboard Dudes, Papis Pride LLC DBA Dashboard Dudes and affiliate companies of Papis Pride LLC DBA Dashboard Dudes, as permitted by law; e. Authenticate your credit or debit card account information; f. Create de-identified personal information to be used by us; and g. Use for any other reason you consent to.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-Parties. We disclose the personal information we collect (or otherwise generate or obtain) for the following purposes: a. Our Affiliates. We disclose your personal information to affiliates of Papis Pride LLC DBA Dashboard Dudes for the following purpose: Ads b. In the event of a corporate transaction. We may disclose or transfer your information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding. c. Use to protect against, investigate and deter fraudulent activity. When necessary, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of protecting against, investigating and deterring fraudulent, as well as unauthorized or illegal, activity. d. Defend our legal rights. To protect and defend the legal rights of Dashboard Dudes, and Dashboard Dudes’s employees, we may disclose your personal information. We may also require your personal information to defend against legal claims, or to establish our legal rights. e. To comply with and as required by law. We may disclose your personal information to government authorities or other relevant third parties in order to comply with applicable legal requirements, judicial proceedings, court orders, subpoenas, legal process, or lawful requests from governmental authorities. f. At your request. We also share your information as directed or requested by you, or subject to your consent. In some circumstances, you may have the right to opt-out or object to our sharing of your information with certain third parties.
9. The Ability of Others to View Your Information. When you use the Website, certain information you post or provide on the publicly available portions of the Website may become publicly available and may be collected and used by others, including people outside of the control of the Website. We have no obligations with respect to any information that you post to publicly available parts of the Website.
10. Security. We have implemented commercially reasonable safeguards to provide adequate protection for the storage and transfer of your Personal Information. Despite the measures we have taken, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will only be accessed by authorized parties. We are not responsible for third parties that circumvent the safeguards we have put in place. We will notify you if we become aware of unauthorized access of your personal information..
11. Retention of Personal Information. Unless there is something in this Policy to the contrary, we may retain your personal information for as long as your account is active and for a period of 1 year thereafter to allow you to re-activate your account without loss of information. We may also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with legal requirements and obligations, defend our rights, resolve conflicts, improve our website, address complaints, and enforce contracts.
12. Storage of Credit Card Information. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure your credit card information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement additional generally accepted industry standards..
14. California Privacy Rights Act Disclosure. a. Personal Information Collected. In the past 12 months, Dashboard Dudes has collected the following categories of information from California residents: b. Sources of Information. Personal Information about California residents is collected from the following sources: i. Directly from you c. Business Purpose for Collecting Personal Information. Personal Information about California residents is collected for the following business and commercial purposes: i. Auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards. ii. Helping to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of the consumer’s personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes. iii. Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality. iv. Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of a consumer’s current interaction with the business, provided that the consumer’s personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about the consumer or otherwise alterl the consumer’s experience outside the current interaction with the business. v. Performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of the business. vi. Providing advertising and marketing services, except for cross-context behavioral advertising, to the consumer provided that, for the purpose of advertising and marketing, a service provider or contractor shall not combine the personal information of opted-out consumers that the service provider or contractor receives from, or on behalf of, the business with personal information that the service provider or contractor receives from, or on behalf of, another person or persons or collects from its own interaction with consumers. vii. Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. viii. Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business. ix. Other commercial purposes as indicated in the section titled "Use of Personal Information." d. Personal Information Disclosed. In the past 12 months, Dashboard Dudes has disclosed the following categories of personal information belonging to California residents: i. Personal Information e. Categories of Third Parties Receiving Personal Information. We disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties: f. No Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. In the past 12 months, Dashboard Dudes has not sold or shared the personal information of California residents.
15. Your Choices and Rights a. General. You may choose not to provide some of the personal information described above. Please note, however, that many of our services require some personal information to operate, so if you choose not to provide the personal information necessary to operate and provide you with a particular service or feature of that service, you may not be able to use that service or feature. b. i. by one of the methods listed below. c. Rights Under the CPRA. i. Generally. Residents of California have the following rights under the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA): 1. The right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you, specific pieces of personal information collected about you, the sources of that personal information, the commercial purpose of collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties that personal information is disclosed to. 2. If we sold your personal information, you have the right to request that we disclose your categories of information sold and disclosed. 3. The right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. We may deny this request if the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction, detect security incidents, debug products, exercise free speech, comply with the California Electronic Communication Privacy Act, engage in research for public benefit, enable internal uses aligned with consumer desires, or comply with legal obligations 4. The right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we have about you. 5. The right not to be discriminated against for exercising your consumer rights. ii. Exercising CPRA Rights. If you live in California and want to exercise your rights, you may contact us.one of the following methods: 1. Sending a request to email@example.com d. Consent. For any personal information that is collected, used or processed pursuant to your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by one of the methods listed below. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the use or collection of your personal information prior to your withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us by one of the methods listed below. e. Ability to Unsubscribe From Marketing Emails. You may “opt-out” of electronic communications from us by click unsubscribe or email or any method described in the electronic communication. You may also contact us through the methods described below to unsubscribe from email communications..This applies to promotional communications and not administrative communications we feel are necessary to provide the services on the Website.. f. Sharing with Third Parties. We do not automatically share your personal information with third party service providers without your consent, except for any such disclosures that are necessary to fulfill the services you contracted for with us to provide through the Website. All other disclosures to third party business service providers are only made through your affirmative actions, by indicating on the Website that you are interested in third party services. To prevent the disclosure of your personal information to these third party service providers, do not opt-in for the service.
16. Corrections to Personal Information. If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, please access your account to view and update your information..
17. Do-Not-Track Requests. “Do-Not-Track” is a web browser setting that sends a signal instructing the website not to track a user. Dashboard Dudes currently does not have a mechanism to respond to “Do-Not-Track” requests..
19. Minors. Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. Additionally, we recommend that users between the ages of 13 and 18 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet..
21.Contact. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the way in which your personal information is handled, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.